1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept major debit and credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover) as well as cash. All transactions are processed electronically.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Wadsworth Animal Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application. You can apply online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Charges over $200- 6 month interest-free
- Charges over $1000- 12 months interest-free
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
We always encourage new pet owners to apply for pet insurance. Pet insurances can cover whatever you need- from the basics (annual exams and vaccinations) to routine surgeries to emergency visits. But there are many to choose from! Companies like Nationwide, Trupanion, Healthy Paws, and Embrace are some of the most common insurance companies we have seen. We encourage clients who are looking into insurance for their furry friend to do plenty of research into what plan works best for your lifestyle.
To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites: