Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are not currently allowing clients into the building to accompany their pets. We are dedicated to keeping our human clients and staff safe. Our staff preforms regular health screenings and temperature checks, and we have updated our cleaning protocols to keep commonly used items sanitized. We ask that our clients review the following:
- All clients must call or text our main number (303-234-1549), or knock on the front doors when they arrive for an appointment.
- No clients will be allowed in the building except for end of life procedures. For this type of care, only two healthy adults with face coverings will be allowed in the building at one time.
- We ask that our clients remain in the parking lot for the duration of their pet’s appointment. Our average appointment time is 30-45 minutes. If you are not able to wait in the parking lot during your pet’s appointment, we ask that you let us know when scheduling the appointment so we can schedule your pet as a drop-off.
- All clients will be required to wear a face covering when talking with our staff. Technicians and doctors will be coming to your car to speak with you about your pet. If you would prefer phone conversation, please let the receptionists know when checking in for your appointment.
- We ask that clients remove their own pets from their cars and hand them to our technicians. All cats must be in carriers and dogs must have leashes attached. Transactions can be handled in your car using our portable card reader or over the phone. We are currently accepting cash but urge our clients to use cards that can be sanitized if possible.